Wednesday, June 13, 2012

California Adventure: Part II Disneyland

We came up with this plan somewhere in Utah, we were going to get as many pictures with status as we could. It all started with Bud and Mom. We didn't do as well as we had planned, but here are a few. 
I guess we have a thing for bears. Can you spot Britty?

The Jedi training academy was definitely a highlight. They all got picked to be padawans, so it couldn't of worked out more perfectly. 

The boys patiently waiting, hoping they will be chosen.
This guy was so amazing. He even wiped Matty's nose, I'm not kidding. 
Learning to fight like a Jedi.
Matty was so hilarious. They brought him back up to fight a second time because he was so funny.

They all walked away with a certificate. Officially they are all Jedi Knights!


Another highlight was seeing the kids meet all the characters and filling up their signature books. All the characters are so skilled in getting the signatures just perfect, and through a tiny little whole.  They are in perfect character the whole time, so impressive. 
Matty checking to make sure Cinderella wasn't a phony. 
Okay, he's smitten.
Way too much fun!
Disney is seriously the cleanest park I've ever been to.

A trip we will never forget! 
I can't wait to go back!




Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I don't care how old I am, I just want to go there!
    Amazing photos :) Especially with cinderella and Matty. I didn't know you could take Jedi Lessons. that's wayy cool, even for teens like me. Lol.

    PS:
    Check my new post at http://carelessmessbykayle.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I just found your blog! Your kids are so adorable and it looks like they had a blast! I'm a tad jealous, though! I can't wait to take my boys on a great adventure like yours! :)

    ReplyDelete