Friday, December 17, 2010

Kesler Family

One of the greatest joys about what I do is being able to connect with the people I shoot. That is something very easily achieved with the Keslers. When I think of genuinely kind-hearted and caring people, I think of this family. Not only are they a pleasure to shoot because of their outward beauty, but their hearts are gorgeous as well.

They are also adventurous which is right up my alley. We were watching the weather, praying for a warmer day to come along. It arrived and we were able to pull Dad away from work for a bit to take advantage of the beautiful day. We hopped the fence of some property off of the highway. There was an abandoned house, a pond, and some lovely overgrown grass. The light was gorgeous. We did have someone come by and tell us we were on private property. Oops, I didn't see a sign. Yeah, we had to climb over a fence, but fences can be interpreted to mean more than one thing. Well, I guess to us. The kind gentleman let us stay and finish the shoot. My motto is, get as many pictures as you can before you get kicked off of a gorgeous location. I am glad they were with me on that one. Thankfully we live in an amazing town, with wonderful people. He gave us his name to use as a reference in case the police stopped by and asked us what we were doing. I love our community!

Without further ado, the gorgeous Kesler family!





















Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful family! I absolutely love the way you took these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a good job capturing the Kelser Family. I LOVE all their pictures. I especially LOVE the one of Stephanie not at the camera. So great! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Family - Beautiful Pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Gorgeous family - and great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a beautiful family you have :)

    Stopping by via Friday Follow New Friends and am your newest Follower.

    ~ Jill
    http://frugalplus.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those pictures! They came out so good!

    Found you on the blog hop! I'm your newest follower! http://aworldofcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your kind words just warm my heart! WE feel the same way about you!!!! I LOVE all the pics you took of us; we are your "client" for LIFE! :))
    Love you and ALL you do!!!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are SO beautiful! Your lighting is awesome.

    ReplyDelete