1. Tell each kid I am proud of them in someway and give them a squeeze or cuddle. I want to make sure I tell them how much I love them!
2. Work out
3. Do Hooked on Phonics with Ella. We need to finish before school starts, cutting it a little close
4. Not raise my voice to a screaming tone (this one is probably my biggest challenge)
5. Check email
6. Clear out the sink of dirty dishes from the day before
7. Do at least one load of laundry
8. Read a chapter
9. Learn at least one new thing about photography
10. Blog a post, if it's Monday, Wed, or Friday (usually)
11. Talk about the days events with Erik
12. Get to bed before 10:00 p.m.
Now of course this is just my short list. It doesn't include shopping, play dates, appointments, outings, church, MOPS, cleaning, etc. Aside from all the other daily tasks, events, and adventures life brings, these are just the things I love to see get accomplished day to day! It might look like a simple list, but for me, it's a challenge. I am always one for a challenge, especially for these loves!
There are just not enough hours in a day!