1. I love hot coffee, and iced coffee, a lot! But I don't like hot coffee that turns into cold coffee, yuck. I also don't like my hot coffee that turned into ice coffee, re-heated, double yuck!!
2. After my three recent speeding tickets, I am now an even slower driver than before, but I still don't like slow drivers. Then I feel bad when I pass them (slowly of course), and they are silver tippers. They have earned the right to drive however they want!
4. Going along with #2, I have a soft spot for silver tippers. Not the cranky ones, but the ones that are happy and cute. But I also have a soft spot for the cranky ones, I just don't want to get into a conversation with one. Then I feel like I should talk to them, they need a friend too, probably more than anyone else!
5. I am obsessed with crackers- all kinds- I love them.
6. I am completely against getting a dog. I love dogs, I just don't want one. There are many reasons that I have for not adding another addition to our family, and I can only come up with three reasons why it's a good idea. I am going to fight this battle as long as possible with the other five family members who don't agree with me on this issue, and they constantly remind me of it. I have a feeling, that one day, they will wear me down, at least I know that's their plan.
I know they are cute, thats why I posted the picture here. I can come back and get my cute fix anytime I want without adding more chaos to my life!!
7. I can't stand nail files, they seriously freak me out!
Just looking at these gives me the heebie-jeebies!!
8. I secretly want to be Laura Ingalls and live on the prairie! When I was very pregnant with Abby and we had just moved to VA, I went through a Little House on the Prairie phase. I literally watched every episode of the first three seasons back to back, thats over 57 hours of LHOTP!!! I eventually watched them all!!!
9. Right now I am eating one of my new favorite snacks!! Gertie's Pickled Asparagus, so good! And we got if from Costco, so I have two huge yummy jars!!
10. One of my favorite times of the day is when the kids are in bed, Erik and I are cuddling on the couch, and he plays with my hair. I am such a sucker for a head rub and am so glad God gave me a hubby who is addicted to stroking my locks!!!